The road to freedom and the end of oppression was paved with blood sweat and tears. Thanks to the efforts of people like Frederick Douglass, Sojourner Truth, Harriet Tubman, Ida B. Wells, Marcus Garvey and W.E.B. Du Bois; African Americans today can enjoy freedoms our ancestors could only dream of. Honor their legacies with these amazing patches!
3.5" x 3.25" inches
- Set iron to med-high heat.
- Lay garment on hard surface.
- Place patch face up wherever you’d like.
- Cover with a piece of fabric.
- Apply firm pressure straight down with heated iron for 45 seconds (Do not move iron back & forth)
- Turn garment inside-out & iron back of patch for 30 seconds.
- Gently check that backing is secured and repeat steps 4-6 if necessary.
- Let garment cool.
- Ironing works best on denim/cotton fabrics for semi-permanent placement. Glue or sew for permanent placement.